Friday, 17 March 2017

Kento Ankokuden Cestvs Ch. XLIII, Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku Ch. 6 & Yuzumori-san Ch. 16.1

A few things today.

First up we've some Cestvs.


Then some of the Survival remake, this should hopefully be more frequent from now on.

I also need to redo the first five chapters at some point.


And then the latest chapter of Yuzumori, next chapter will be on the 27th. As I think I mentioned before the second volume came out last week, and I got my copy the other day. Much like the first volume there's one bonus chapter included, which I'll look into getting done once the eBook's released.

This is also something I need to get some v. 2s up at some point for but eh, the road to hell and all that.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your work on Yuzumori.

    Is it just me, or does the chapter seem to end very abruptly after just 10 pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a very short chapter this time around.

      Delete